The course of methods of study and research introduces a student to academic studies. it acquaints students with study and research skills. study content include- the factors of success in learning, material to learn/study content, time management, note taking and use of the library, exam preparations.
at the end of the course, learners should be able to:
1. differentiate between study skills and research methods
2.understand factors that affect their learning success.
3. know how to take notes
4. be time mangers
5. understand how the study content is designed and how itr casn help them to succeed.
posses skills of using library.
6. Define and explain the meaning of research
7. Know the steps of conducting a scientific research
- Teacher: Gatsinzi Patrick